Hydra Nano Derma Stamps
DURATION30 - 40 min
Hydra Nano Derma StampsRevolutionary procedure that is the most modern alternative to needle mesotherapy. Its biggest advantage is non-invasiveness and painlessness. The patient’s skin after the procedure has no visible signs of carrying out the procedure. There are no bruising or small hematomas that occur during the mesotherapy procedure, especially in patients prone to vascular rupture.
What can be treated?- Forehead Lines
- Glabella/Frown Line
- Crow’s Feet
- Bunny Lines
- Peri-oral Lines (Smoker’s Lines)
- Marionette Lines
- Mentalis Dysfunction (Chin “Dents”)
- Full body, hands, legs, stomach
What can be done?- Slim face volume with injectable serum
- Smooth skin with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel
- Improve superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
- Enhance laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors
- Brighten skin with micro-pigment reducers
- Painless procedure with minimal potential short-term redness
What are the contraindications to receiving botulinum-A injections?- Pre-existing medical conditions that cause muscle weakness, including motor neurone disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and myasthenia gravis
- Infection overlying the injection site
- Previous allergic or hypersensitive reactions to botulinum
- Baby Btox should also be avoided during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Certain medications that enhance the effects botulinum should be avoided. These medications include tetracycline antibiotics and aminoglycoside antibiotics.
- Blood thinners — including aspirin, warfarin and dabigatran — increase the risk of significant bruising from injection sites.
How long does it last?4-8 months, it depends from product we use and from the person we treat
facefrom $350 40min
handsfrom $200 30min
neckfrom $250 30min
chestfrom $350 40min