DURATION40 - 75 min
BB GlowBB Glow treatment is a semi-permanent makeup procedure that allows the client to achieve glowing, radiant, seemingly pore-less skin after 2-3 sessions lasting up to 4 months. It is a safe skin treatment that can assist in reducing the appearance of freckles and lightening of the skin tone. It also benefits skin discoloration caused by acne, photo-ageing and age spots. MTS (micro-needling) is one of the procedures used during the treatment. This procedure is popular because it gives clients an immediate skin brightening and rejuvenating effect on their skin.
More detailed BB Glow Benefits includes:- Instant hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling soft and supple
- Gradual lightening of the skin
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Reduces skin discoloration & pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Plumps the skin, assists in reducing fine lines and wrinkles
BB Glow Targeted Skin Concerns:- Dull, uneven skin texture
- Post acne scars
- Age spots and sun spots
- Large pores
- Early aging and lax skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
Precautions before the procedure- Please avoid operations if you have keloid or sensitive skin or a chronic disease.
- Please keep treatment areas and the operator's hand clean during procedure.
- After the operation, the skin swells up and stings for a day, but this is a normal procedure and is gradually improved.
- The face redness gradually decreases in about 3-4 days.
- If the part of your face is pulled or the skin is peeled, do not touch it by hand, apply repair cream frequently
- While the wound is healing, avoid drinking alcohol and drink water frequently.
Contraindications include pregnant and/or nursing, skin cancer, skin disease, active infections or open wounds, Accutane, allergies to any ingredients being used, injectable fillers within 2 weeks of receiving the treatment, and clients on blood thinners.