DURATION30 - 75 min
What is Skin Needling?Medical Skin Needling, also referred as Micro-Needling, is an aesthetic skin rejuvenation treatment used to break down scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
How does the Nano-Microneedling procedure work?This procedure involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. These nano/micro incisions stimulate an inflammatory reaction, which triggers the wound healing process. Since the skin cells believe there is an injury, there is a rapid regeneration of collagen and elastin, as well as keratin cells. This process benefits a multitude of skin ailments.
Benefits of Nano-Microneedling:- Acne
- Hair loss
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Contraindications:- Keloid scars
- Active eczema
- Psoriasis and other chronic conditions.
- History of actinic or solar keratosis.
- History of herpes simplex infections.
- History of diabetes.
- Presence of raised moles in area to be treated.
- Scleroderma, collagen or vascular diseases and cardiac abnormalities.
- Blood clotting conditions.
- Active bacterial or fungal infections.
- Not recommend for women who are pregnant or nursing.