Experience the ultimate freshness kick of pure microcollagen powder combined with a mild cooling gel!
Your skin has never experienced such a freshness kick before. The pure collagen powder consisting of low-molecular collagen comes in 10 vials of 1 gram each. It develops its optimal effect in combination with the cooling gel mask supplied. The contained collagen is completely absorbed by your skin and unfolds its effect immediately after application. The skin elasticity is improved and your skin is provided with sufficient moisture. This unique collagen is supported by a cooling gel with a mild texture. This helps with irritated or dry skin, as it moisturises immediately after application and at the same time protects it from external environmental influences. The perfect harmony between cooling gel mask and pure microcollagen powder provides your skin with both a refreshing sensation and an elastic skin texture.
This first-class combination of pure microcollagen powder and cooling gel mask is particularly recommended for sensitive skin and as a procedure after microneedling and wax treatments.
The incipient cooling effect of the mask helps your skin to soothe itself, prevent skin irritations and cool down reddened skin.
Directions for use:
Tip: If you keep the cooling gel in the fridge, this can enhance the soothing effect of the gel.
Contents of the pure microcollagen powder:
– Hydrolysed collagen: Improves skin elasticity, anti-aging and provides your skin with sufficient moisture.
Ingredients of the cooling gel mask:
– EGF (RH-Oligopeptide-1): The epidermal growth factor (EGF) consisting of 53 amino acids is an ingredient that accelerates skin activation. This delays skin aging as your skin is sufficiently moisturized and unwanted wrinkles are plumped up. At the same time, the growth factor has a regenerating effect on your skin and makes your complexion glow.
– Panthenol (vitamin B5): The active ingredient panthenol becomes vitamin B5 as soon as it penetrates the skin. This reaction helps to moisturize and regenerate the skin, thus optimizing the results of an MTS treatment.
– Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate: The ingredient Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate is an active ingredient of plant origin, as it is extracted from the liquorice root, a medicinal plant that has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory properties. This ingredient is therefore ideal for sensitive skin, reducing itching and promoting wound healing. In addition, the active ingredient increasingly protects you from free radicals.
– Beta-glucan: This active ingredient penetrates deep into the skin and provides your skin with ideal moisture. In addition, beta-glucan creates a protective layer so that external environmental influences are blocked. At the same time it helps to put the skin into a relaxation mode and initiate skin regeneration.